This meeting will bring together a panel of highly-accomplished experts in several interdisciplinary fields of Materials Science and Engineering. Lectures and discussions will encompass basic studies and applications on innovative areas and will address current topics of novel issues. This meeting consists of plenary sessions, clusters, and symposia.
Plenary talks by these outstanding researchers will be held on cross-cutting and rapidly advancing themes focusing on this conference.
Asahi Kasei Corp. / AIST / LIBTEC, Japan
Jilin University, China
Cluster / Symposium
Each cluster consists of multiple symposia, which will have a joint session (cluster session) during the meeting period. The cluster is expected to be a priority research field in near future.
The respective symposium provides keynote and invited talks, contributed lectures, and posters, focusing on specific topics.
- A. Fundamentals for Multi-Scale Assembly
- B. New Materials Methodology for Next-Generation
- C. Novel Structural Materials Based on New Principles
- D. Frontiers of Advanced Electronic Materials
- E. Energy Science and Technologies
- F. Water and Life Science & Technologies
- G. Advanced Biomaterials and Soft Materials
- H. Functional Materials
- I. Innovative Materials Processing for Sustainable Society
- S. Resource and Material Circulation Technology